Update release 3 is now available for Revit 2013 ! This is a good one, finally !
- Improves stability when using Hardware Acceleration, Graphics Mode.
- Improves stability when opening projects which utilize Extensible Storage.
- Improves visual fidelity between canvas and printed output.
- Improves visual fidelity of hidden lines, MEP pipe centerlines and haloed gaps when not using Hardware Acceleration, Graphics Mode.
- Improves Structural family data integrity during upgrade of project.
- Improves data integrity when canceling Save As operation.
- Improves interaction between Revit Server 2013 and Riverbed compression.
- Enables users to browse Revit Server Networks when a bound workstation cannot contact the Domain Controller.