In the 2 previous posts (Transforming computational design in functional structures in Revit and Custom IFC export from Revit ... easier then I thought !) I was talking about creating analytic lines from Revit adaptive components and also about customizing IFC export from Revit. Both combine these two topics can literally boost your structural design workflow by increased interoperability !
- Conceptual design with Revit conceptual massing tools
- Detailled design with Revit adaptive components and repeat and divide tool
- Analysis using Revit structural analytic model
- Documentation using Revit adaptive components, assembly views and annotations
- Connections design and manufacturing using data from a tweaked Revit export to IFC.