Following my last post about Revit 2014 update 2, Autodesk now gives us the enhancement list :
Autodesk® Revit® Platform 2014 Enhancements
- Disables the ability to paste spot elevations into a Sketch mode.
- Improves stability when using Results and Compare for Energy Analysis.
- Improves stability when exporting to AutoCAD 2000 DWG format.
- Improves Online Help experience by properly redirecting help inquiries to Autodesk Help.
- Improves stability when enabling Sun Path.
- Improves graphic display of Analytical Model Walls.
- Improves data integrity of user defined parameters when utilizing temporary view templates.
- Improves stability when editing dimensions.
- Improves upgrade reliability of projects created with a different language version of Revit.
- Improves stability when selecting materials within the Material Browser.
- Restores the appearance of area color fills within linked files, when setting the view as By Linked View.
- Improves stability when upgrading projects which utilize Keynotes.
- Improves stability when importing IFC files.
- Improves stability when editing Filters within the Visibility/Graphics Overrides dialog.
- Improves stability when saving projects which were upgraded.
- Improves stability when combining Phases.
- Improves accuracy of Analytical Volumes.
- Improves display of Imported Categories for DWG files linked into the project using the “Current View Only”
- option at time of import. Improves stability when attempting to turn on sun path while temporary view properties mode is active.
- Improves data integrity when export model to FBX.
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2014 Enhancements
- Improves display of hidden lines on walls in Floor Plan and Elevation views.
Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2014 Enhancements
- Improves display of vertical rebar when the rebar extends past the View Range.
- Improves the location consistency of Structural beams when upgrading projects.
- Improves stability when viewing a sheet which contains Structural Reinforcement Areas.
Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2014 Enhancements
- Improves the visual fidelity of point clouds in MEP discipline views in regards to underlay elements in the view.
- Improves connection reliability between fittings when upgrading MEP projects.
- Improves connection reliability between fittings when changing the size of MEP elements.
- Improves the data integrity of the Outside Air per Area value for a HVAC when exported to gbXML.